- About Us
- Construction Products
- Formwork Solutions
- VOC & Ground Gas Solutions
- Ground Heave
- Landfill Engineering
- Lightweight Fill & Void Formers
- Protection Materials
- Permanent Formwork
- Piling Accessories
- Trough & Waffle Moulds
- Digital Fabrication
- Rail Construction Solutions
- Info Centre
- Case Studies
- Contact Us
Correx Protection Material
Over the last 30 years Correx boards have replaced traditional materials like plywood, hardboard or Masonite. Manufactured as an extruded polypropylene sheet, Correx is the original fluted protection board used on building and refurbishment contracts. The fluted plastic construction provides strength and minimises weight.
Correx sheets are often used as a floor protection board, but they are also used to protect doors, walls, stairs, floors, columns and other building features. Correx sheets can be printed on and used as a promotion tool.
Why choose Correx?
- Easily cut, curved or creased
- Lightweight and quick to position
- Tough, durable and impact resistant
- Non-toxic and resistant to chemicals
- Personalised print service available
- Easy to handle and store on site
To place an order or for more information please contact a member of our sales team who will be happy to help.