- About Us
- Construction Products
- Formwork Solutions
- Gas Protection
- Ground Heave
- Landfill Engineering
- Lightweight Fill & Void Formers
- Protection Materials
- Permanent Formwork
- Piling Accessories
- Trough & Waffle Moulds
- Railway Maintenance Solutions
- Info Centre
- Case Studies
- Contact Us
Filcor expanded polystyrene is increasingly used in a variety of civil engineering, building and landscaping applications.
Typical examples are:
- to create an elevated landscaped area on a city centre development.
- to create ornamental ponds which are water proofed and then stone clad.
- used as a lightweight fill to construct a road embankment over soft ground.
- for use as voidformers, incorporated into reinforced concrete ramps to reduce deadweight.
- for use as temporary rail platform links and pedestrian walkways.